Smart Buildings & Smart Cities Technology Consultant Job
Smart Buildings Technology Consultant – Building Management Systems (BMS)
- Location: Hybrid working, London or other locations.
- Skills: SMART buildings technology, ICT, RCDD, BIM/Revit, imVision, Smart Networking, IoT, ELV.
As the Smart Buildings & Smart Cities Technology Consultant, you’ll get the opportunity to work on bleeding-edge projects across a range of sectors, including smart cities, stadia, culture, workplace, transport, education, residential, and more, for one of the world’s most respected built environment professional services firms.
Smart Buildings & Smart Cities Technology Consultant Job Required Skills & Experience:
As the Smart Buildings & Smart Cities Technology Consultant, you’ll need experience in helping clients embrace and leverage technology in buildings – examples of this technology could include bleeding-edge Building Management Systems, passive and active ICT infrastructure, Structured Cabling, Wireless Networks, IoT, etc.
You’ll also need to be:
- A frequent user of Revit, used to operating in a 3D environment
- A collaborative member of the team
- Capable of delivering technical and production expertise across our projects
Ideally, the Smart Buildings & Smart Cities Technology Consultant will be RCDD qualified and have knowledge of solutions such as;
- Commscope imVision
- Brand-Rex Smart Patch
- Excel Smart Networking
Smart Buildings & Smart Cities Technology Consultant Job Role & Responsibilities
- Support Smart Building & Smart Cities projects on behalf of the technology discipline
- Consulting on Smart Building & Smart Cities Technology with clients, collaborators and stakeholders to capture requirements and probe into the desired outcomes
- Develop briefs, road-maps and budgets, taking into account a variety of factors
- Communicate with clients in developing briefs for later design work
- Take an active role in helping to develop strategies.
Apply now to discuss this amazing Smart Buildings & Smart Cities Technology Consultant opportunity in confidence.