Smart Buildings Technology Consultant Job, REMOTE (UK)
Smart Buildings Technology Consultant – Building Management Systems (BMS)
- Location: Remote or hybrid working
- Salary: Excellent
- Skills: SMART buildings technology, RCDD, Revit imVision, Smart Networking, IoT, ELV.
As the Smart Buildings Technology Consultant, you’ll be working on bleeding-edge projects across a range of sectors, including stadia, culture, workplace, transport, education, residential, and more, for one of the world’s most respected built environment professional services firms.
Smart Buildings Technology Consultant Job Required Skills & Experience:
As the Smart Buildings Technology Consultant, you’ll need experience in helping clients embrace and leverage technology in buildings – examples of this technology could include bleeding-edge Building Management Systems, passive and active ICT infrastructure, Structured Cabling, Wireless Networks, IoT, etc.
You’ll also need to be:
- A frequent user of Revit, used to operating in a 3D environment
- A collaborative member of the team
- Capable of delivering technical and production expertise across our projects
Ideally, the Smart Buildings Technology Consultant will be RCDD qualified and have knowledge of solutions such as;
- Commscope imVision
- Brand-Rex Smart Patch
- Excel Smart Networking
Smart Buildings Technology Consultant Job Role & Responsibilities
- Support Smart Building projects on behalf of the technology discipline
- Consulting on Smart Building Technology with clients, collaborators and stakeholders to capture requirements and probe into the desired outcomes
- Develop briefs, road-maps and budgets, taking into account a variety of factors
- Communicate with clients in developing briefs for later design work
- Take an active role in helping to develop strategies.
Apply now to discuss this amazing Smart Buildings Technology Consultant opportunity in confidence.