Smart Buildings Consultant / Engineer – Remote Job (UK)
Smart/Intelligent Buildings Consultant/Engineer Job
- Location: Remote (UK)
- Salary: Competitive
As the Smart/Intelligent Buildings Consultant / Engineer, you’ll be interfacing directly with clients, advising on a broad range of AEC technology that will enable them to meet their operational and efficiency goals, and leading the development of technical deliverables from brief through to specification, tender support and soft landings and working across a wide range of projects and sectors, including workplace, culture, education, scientific, mixed use, and more.
To be considered for this Smart/Intelligent Buildings Consultant / Engineer Job, you’ll have a gained experience as a smart/intelligent buildings specialist, and be confident in communicating technical subjects to a wide range of audiences.
This smart/intelligent buildings consultant/engineer job offers fantastic career development opportunities and will see you becoming a leading figure in a growing smart building team and gain exposure to an international portfolio of clients and projects, with a particular emphasis on the US market.
The Smart/Intelligent Buildings Consultant / Engineer Job Role & Responsibilities
- Consulting directly with clients and end-users on technology within the built environment to deliver value-driven outcomes, both in the UK and internationally;
- Working on a broad range of projects to support other disciplines and lead the integrated design of technology including the production of design deliverables;
- Providing support & training to engineering teams in Integrated systems design;
- Supporting work-winning and the development of the Smart Buildings /campus & Building Diagnostics service offers;
- Contributing to the development of design tools & processes;
- Mentoring and supporting junior staff in the team.
The Smart/Intelligent Buildings Consultant/Engineer Job Required Skills & Experience
As an experienced smart/intelligent building consultant/engineer, we would expect you to demonstrate the following…
- Experience working as a Smart/Intelligent Buildings Consultant/Engineer, ideally within the UK;
- Familiarity with the wider industry markets, and trends in technology adoption.
- Able to effectively understand and communicate the architecture of technology integration in written documentation including specification methods.
- Experienced in the procurement and commissioning processes and able to witness and validate outcomes.
- Excellent computer and IT skills, including; office suite ideally including power BI and some programming knowledge.
- Self-motivated to identify tasks and more effective/efficient ways of delivering value to our clients.
- Degree educated in a relevant discipline, ideally accompanied with evidence of progress towards professional registration with a relevant body (e.g. CIBSE).
Apply now to discuss this amazing smart/intelligent building consultant/engineer job opportunity in confidence.