Solution Architect – South West London – up to £75,000 per annum
A rare and exciting opportunity to join this fast pace global giant in their industry! As the Solution Design Analyst you will bring your solution architecture experience to organisation technical team focusing on the design and delivery of new technology.
Working with specialist support teams, using the leading edge software and technology resources you will be responsible for delivering ground breaking and innovative designs for clients working closely with internal stakeholders to do so.
- Work with specialist teams to understand their requirements and agree focus areas for development of new technology.
- Track technology developments from suppliers and partners
- Develop infrastructure and design technology roadmaps
- Develop business cases to explain the value and investment requirements for new technology solutions.
- Run pilots of new solutions
- Assist in the implementation of new technology solutions
Skills and experience
- Solution design and delivery of Active Directory, Windows Server, VMWare, System Center, Storage solutions, IT Security, Azure & AWS cloud environments and/or O365
- Strong understanding of automation from workflows to configuration and deployment.
- Understanding of high performance/super computing solutions, Rendering, Visualisation, Video Editing and post production technologies.
- Good relationship management skills and an ability to capture and prioritise requirements.
- Strong communications and supplier management skills.
- Practical experience of project delivery preferably with an agile based approach
- Excellent Stakeholder Engagement skills
- Demonstrable experience of working full lifecycle solutions
- Experience working with C-Level stakeholders
- AWS/Azure certification ( if not held, demonstrable experience working with cloud technologies is essential)
- Experience working in fast paced environments
Job posted in: Technical Support Engineer Jobs
- South West London (London, England)
- £70000 - £75000 per annum
Job Salary/Pay Rate
- Technical Support Engineer Jobs