Structural Design Engineer Job, London
Structural Design Engineer
£35,000 – £45,000
Energi People are working on behalf of a well-established, high-performing and Award-winning Structural Engineering consultancy with 6 Offices and 4 in the UK. They work on some amazing residential projects in the UK and are looking for technically strong, highly creative engineers to join their buzzing team.
Our reputable client is looking for a Structural Design Engineer with at least 2-5 years’ experience and confident enough to run their own small projects whilst working collaboratively in a team. If you are sociable, hard-working and a top communicator, you will fit in really well as the office is a sociable environment.
Expectations of the Structural Design Engineer 2-5:
- Passionate about design
- Technically driven
- Confident and has the ability to lead small-mid-sized projects and to show the desire to learn off of some of the best engineers in the market
- Aspirations to become chartered
- Great communication skills and ability to work well in a team
- Strong interest in architecture and the relationship between structural engineering and architectural design
- Working capabilities with Revit, ETABS, SAFE and Rhino preferred, not essential
This role is a fantastic chance to develop skills quickly within a well-established consultancy and to make your mark on the business by playing a focal role in the strategy of the team.
If you are a Structural Design Engineer, please get in touch with you CV today and I will happily explain more about the role and the organisation.
Structural Engineer, Design, Buildings, Residential, Commercial, New Build, Refurbishment, sustainability