Structural Design Engineer
£32,000 to £38,000
A well-established structural engineering practice in mid Surrey requires a Structural Engineer on a permanent basis.
My client is ideally looking for an experienced engineer with 2-5 years of solid experience in the building structures industry. All applicants must have a true passion for structural engineering and be able to design in steel, timer, concrete and masonry.
My client’s projects range in value from £50k up to £50 million predominantly within the residential sector. Recent project includes a £40 million 25 storey residential complex in Cambridge, £30 million development in Surrey and a £45 million scheme in Central London.
- Solid Engineering degree from a recognised University
- Minimum 2 years’ experience
- Strong analytical engineering skills
- Building structures design experience essential with steel, timber, concrete and masonry
- Strong knowledge of CDM Regulations
- Ability to lead small projects or elements of larger projects
- Ability to manage own workloads without too much hand holding
- Ability to work independently and see tasks through to completion with minimal input
- Experience of SCIA or Tekla Structural Designer would be an advantage
This role is currently vacant so please apply today.
Structural Engineer, Building, Design, Tekla, SCIA,
Job posted in: Structural Engineer Jobs