Structural Engineer (2-3 Years) Job, Warwick
£30,000 – £35,000
Are you looking to join an award-winning consultancy in Warwick with a fantastic office environment paired with exciting projects across the structural and civil engineering terrain? My client is looking for a Structural Engineer to join them on a permanent basis who is keen to learn and progress their career towards chartership. This company prides themselves on their support and training for their staff so if you’re looking to further your career, this could be for you!
The successful Structural Engineer will need:
- HND, HNC, BEng, BSc, MEng or MSc in Civil or Structural Engineering from an ICE approved institution.
- 2 – 3 years relevant experience working in industry
- Willingness to learn and expand their knowledge within structural engineering
- Keen to progress their career towards Chartership
- Undertake engineering analysis and prepare calculations for structural and civil engineering projects.
- Be proficient in the use of relevant technical analysis and design software.
- Prepare structural and civil engineering drawings using AutoCAD and Revit.
- Willing to attend design meetings, site meetings and carryout site inspections.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an ever-growing team and cement yourself as a vital part of the company. If you think you’d be the ideal candidate, please get in touch with Matt Dade at Energi People!
Structural Engineer, Building, Structures