Structural Engineer (4-6) Job, London
Structural Engineer (4-6)
£38,000 – £45,000 (Negotiable on experience)
An award-winning, design-led, high performing Engineering Consultancy are delving into the market for the first time in a while after some impressive growth and success in landing new projects within Residential New Build and Refurbishment.
The successful Structural Engineer (4-6) will have:
- BSc / B.Eng or equivalent degree from an ICE approved course
- Chartership/Near Chartership with either Institution of Civil or Structural Engineering.
- Ability to carry out Professional Development and maintaining records in accordance with CIBSE requirements in order to progress to Eng.Tech./IEng/CEng status
- Impeccable track record in the delivery of quality designs in a wide range of materials
- Be able to prepare structural calculations and drawings
- Conversant with AutoCAD, Tekla and Autodesk REVIT, we will supplement any existing skills
The company has the luxury of having numerous offices across the UK but each office has no more than 30 staff which also gives them that family feel.
Our trusted client encourages all staff to be involved in the business development aspects of their work, this gives you great exposure to clients and fee proposals as well as allowing you to think more commercially.
Really exciting Structural Engineer (4-6) role that doesn’t come around too often so, get in touch today to find out more.
Structural Engineer, Residential, RC, Concrete, Steel, Masonry, Refurbishment, Residential, Design, Structural, building, new build