Structural Engineer Job, England
£40,000 – £45,000
Are you looking to work for an exciting and expanding engineering company based in London? My client is looking for an experienced and knowledgeable Structural Engineer to work closely with the Director to deliver intelligent and efficient design. If you are a well-established Structural Engineer who wants to play a vital role in pushing a business forward, this opportunity could be for you.
The successful Structural Engineer will need:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Civil Engineering Design
- 6+ years of structural engineering work experience
- Design using analysis software such as: Robot Analysis, Graitec Advance Design, Sap 2000, Tekla Tedds and Microsoft Office package
- Extensive AutoCAD software experience
- Independently develop concept designs
- Produce calculation design packages using 3D and 2D analysis software
- Draft drawings sketches for technicians and/or fully detailed drawings for final issue
- Attend site visits, design and client meetings
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fast-growing company and cement yourself as a permanent and important member of the team. If you think you’d be the ideal candidate for this role, please contact Matt Dade at Energi People!
Structural Engineer, Building, Engineer