Structural Engineer Job, England
Fully Remote – England, UK
A growing engineering consultancy is looking for a ambitious and independent Structural Engineer to join their team.
Due to consistent work winning this engineering consultancy is now recruiting for a design engineer to join their team. The right Structural Engineer will hold between 3-5 years post design experience, have clear good communication skills and have a personable character.
This consultancy has friendly, social close-knit team who you will be working with on a range of projects mostly within the residential and commercial sector. They offer good progression to grow into managing your own clients and running your own projects.
You will be asked to attend site visits and client meetings with a colleauge so will need to be able to travel when needed, but other than that you will be fully remote, with all equipment and software provided.
- 3-5 years post-design UK experience
- Fully remote – preferably England, UK
- Confident, clear communicator
- Ambitious and enthusiastic attitude
- Basic building material experience – steel, masonry, timber, concrete
- Advantageous project experience within the residential and commercial sector.
If a you are an motivated sturctural engineer who is looking for a new challenge do get in touch.
I look forward to speak with you.
01252 413089 / 07801999967