£33,000 – £45,000
Market leading multi-disciplinary Consultancy based in Central London are in a exciting period of expansion due to a number of project wins which sees them looking to recruit a Structural Engineer. The consultancy in question are a major player in Structures markets world wide showing this is a rare chance to secure a role with unlimited opportunities in which the chance to go for a Senior level has already been discussed in the not too distant future.
In order to be considered for the role, it is essential to have the following:
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in which you have designed in a UK based consultancy, working within sectors such as residential, commercial, mixed use etc.
- Have the ambition of working towards Chartership in which some work has already been completed.
- Fantastic education background, with ideally an MSc in a relevant degree such as Structural Engineering.
- Have experience in having showed initiative in previous roles and a genuine enthusiasm for Structural Engineering and building a future at this consultancy.
In return, this consultancy offers the chance to work on some of the biggest projects in the world in which their London office has an booming pipeline of work where you will be given considerable responsibility and also the chance to carry on with your development and progression to Senior level in the not too near future. Support in your journey for Chartership will also be fully supported with relevant study days and supporting resources.
This role will be very competitive meaning it is advisable to get in touch as soon as possible as interviews will be taking place as soon as possible.
Structural Engineer, Building, Design,
Job posted in: Structural Engineer Jobs
- London (London, England)
- £33000 - £45000 per annum
Job Salary/Pay Rate
- Structural Engineer Jobs