Structural Revit Technician Job, London
Structural Revit Technician
£36,000 – £42,000
**Structural Revit Technician**
Do you want to work for a leading international engineering consultancy that work on exciting projects across multiple disciplines? An exciting opportunity has opened up for an experienced Structural Revit Technician to join an ever-growing team and play a vital role in the project execution. This is a permanent position and a great chance to really cement yourself as part of a fantastic project team.
The successful Structural Technician will need:
- Experience working with Revit, AutoCAD and Navisworks
- A vast knowledge of Architecture and Building Engineering/Services design.
- To be familiar with 3rd party BIM application platforms including but not limited to Rhino/Grasshopper, Tekla, Etabs, SketchUp, Google Earth and Solibri as well as Microsoft Office.
- Create, modify and review 3D models using computer aided design (CAD) applications including but not limited to: Revit, AutoCAD, Navisworks and 3D Studio Max.
- Produce models, layouts, detailed drawings, and schedules and when required produce visualisations from 3D models for use in technical reports, presentations and marketing material.
- Ensure BIM Execution plan and Project standards are adhered to by project team.
This is a fantastic opportunity and a chance to gain some invaluable experience. If you think you are the ideal candidate for this role, please get in touch with Matt Dade at Energi People!
Structural Revit Technician, Building, Design, AutoCAD