Structural Revit Technician Job, London
Structural Revit Technician
£35,000 – £45,000
**Structural Revit Technician**
Do you want to work with a team of seasoned experts at an exciting structural and civil engineering company? My client is looking for an experienced Structural Revit Technician to join their fast-growing team on a permanent basis and play a vital role in the projects going forward. If you’re looking to expand your knowledge and cement yourself on some fantastic projects, this could be for you.
The successful Structural Technician will need:
- Experience working with Revit, AutoCAD
- A vast knowledge of Architecture and Building Engineering/Services design.
- To be familiar with 3rd party BIM application platforms including but not limited to Rebar, Rhino/Grasshopper, Tekla, Etabs, SketchUp, Google Earth and Solibri as well as Microsoft Office.
- Create, modify and review 3D models using computer aided design (CAD) applications including but not limited to: Revit, AutoCAD, Navisworks and 3D Studio Max.
- Produce models, layouts, detailed drawings, and schedules and when required produce visualisations from 3D models for use in technical reports, presentations and marketing material.
- Ensure BIM Execution plan and Project standards are adhered to by project team.
This is a fantastic opportunity and a chance to gain some invaluable experience. If you think you are the ideal candidate for this role, please get in touch with Matt Dade at Energi People!
Structural Revit Technician, Building, Design, AutoCAD