Structural REVIT Technician Job, London
Structural REVIT Technician – London
Salary £30,000+ (Competitive per Annum Depending up on experience) + Hybrid working 3 days in 2 days out + Generous annual leave with option to purchase holiday and accommodation too.
Do you want to work for an employee owned business that work within a mix of various different sectors.
Working for this company you will be exposed to being able to work on a mix of different sized projects ranging from small to large. They have a perfect range of work as they are such a well rounded business within the work they win.
The Structural Revit Technician role:
This consultancies plans are to take on X2 Revit Technicians due to an increase in work load they currently have and also due to a very busy pipeline.
Structural Revit Technician at a glance:
- Working with the team of technicians and engineers working on the development of drawings and their digital modelswithin construction.
- Working with the companies other teams across the UK within their 14 other offices.
- Having significant experience within Revit and drawings for different structures desired would be within RC.
- Experience working within a consultancy environment.
- This company has a perfect mix of project sizes they are currently working on and have in their pipeline, this is ranging between small through to much larger projects. Including residential, commercial, industrial and government/ council.
- They have an endless benefit brochure available.
- An academy to assist with chartership and mentors.
- Around 350 strong in staff spread across their 14 different offices.
To apply for this Structural REVIT Technician Role, please contact Joe Pickup, Recruitment Consultant at Energi People
Energi People are the market leading specialist in Structural Engineering recruitment, with over 20 years of relationships, experience and respected work across the UK market.
Find out more on our website – https://energipeople.com/recruitment/structural-engineering-recruitment/