£28,000 to £35,000
Due to a significant increase in work load our Award-Winning client is currently looking to recruit a permanent structural technician for an immediate start.
Our client is working on a wide variety of projects ranging from complex shopping centre refurbishment and extensions, to major new-build regeneration schemes with their building’s projects ranging from £2-3m right up to £150m in construction value. Our client is looking for a candidate that ideally meets the following criteria:
- Ideally 3 to 6 years structural drafting experience
- The ability to draft in a 3D capacity in either Revit, Microstation or AECOsim
- Solid structural knowledge (preferably buildings but rail experience will also be considered)
- Keen and eager to learn and develop themselves and take on new challenges
- Team player who is an effective and strong communicator
On offer is a basic salary of between £28,000 to £35,000 depending on experience within a great, growing, busy and vibrant design office.
Our client is based in London and is of the UK’s leading structural design practices.
For more information on this role please contact Nick Rothery
Structural, Technician, Building, Microstation, AECOsim, 3D, BIM
Job posted in: Facade Engineer Jobs