This consultancy are seeking an individual who is capable of using IES VE/ Hevacomp to provide BRUKL report outputs/ energy statements at the early pre-planning stages of the project.
The role will involve working at the early planning stages of the project and providing consultative advice to clients regarding Sustainable/ Low and Zero Carbon design solutions.
The main project sectors that the company operate within include; commercial, residential, education, hotel, leisure and entertainment and mixed-use.
The individual will be willing to expand their existing knowledge surrounding sustainable design and adherring to the appropriate building regulations/ approved documentation when dealing with writing reports for planning purposes.
The role itself will involve report writing for projects at planning stage whether dealing with a refurbished building or a new development and the dealing with energy and carbon calculations as well as SAP and SBEM calculations. It would also be advantageous if you were EPC qualified.
To be the successful within the role the below are desirable attributes:
- Experience of Thermal Modelling using IES VE/ Hevacomp
- Experience of dealing with BRUKL Part-L compliance reports
- Degree qualified within Engineering or Sustainability
- SAP Assessor (Domestic/ Commercial)
- EPC Assessor
- 2-4 years post degree experience in a Sustainability role
- Experience using Microsoft Office packages (specifically excel)
If you are from either a consultancy or contractor background and believe that this role would suit you, please do not hesitate to get in touch.
Job posted in: Building Services Sustainability Jobs
- Berkshire, England
- £28000 - £34000 per annum
Job Salary/Pay Rate
- Building Services Sustainability Jobs