An established building services consultancy has an immediate requirement for an intermediate / senior sustainability consultant to join their sustainability team supporting the sustainability Director in growing and increasing their sustainability presence.
You would be expected to have:
- Have 2-3 years of experience and will be able to demonstrate thorough understanding of net zero carbon frameworks, energy audits and Net zero carbon implementation methodologies for clients organisations.
- Be qualified in Engineering or the Built Environment and having at least 3-4 years of relevant practical experience in a similar role
- Have knowledge of the various NZC pathways, carbon neutrality and net zero carbon declaration processes
- Have experience working with WRI GHG Protocol, PAS 2060, PAS 2080 standards
- Have experience working with design-teams and other stakeholders in discussing, encouraging, and promoting sustainable and low-carbon design in industrial, residential and other sectors.
- Have experience carrying out materiality workshops
- have experience in corporate carbon accounting and in-depth knowledge of the GHG Protocol and ISO 14064, Scope 3 carbon reporting, SECR, SDGs and Social Value
- Have experience in audit/verifications of corporate carbon footprints
- Have experience dealing with sustainability reports for planning and a good knowledge of planning policy relevant to sustainability
- Have experience in carrying out Energy and Thermal modelling (including Building Regulations Part L compliance, HVAC modelling, CIBSE TM 54, heating/cooling loads, overheating modelling) would be desirable, in order to support the rest of the team.
Job posted in: Building Services Sustainability Jobs
- Dublin (Dublin, Republic of Ireland)
- sustainability energy life cycle assessments building services Dublin construction breeam sbem energy thermal mnodelling
Important Job Skills
- €40000 - €60000 per annum
Job Salary/Pay Rate
- Building Services Sustainability Jobs