Energi People are an ambitious organisation with achievable goals. We are looking to recruit a high calibre Talent Acquisition Specialist that match our ambitions.
We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist to assist in recruiting recruitment consultants who take pride in the service they offer and have a desire to build long term relationships with their clients, gaining an in depth understanding of their clients` needs. The environment you will be working in will be a vibrant, busy and inspiring one.
- Managing the end to end process from application sift, telephone, interview and offer management
- Lead face to face interviews; ensure successful candidates are suited to the business needs and goals.
- Provide feedback to unsuccessful candidates in a timely manner to ensure a positive candidate experience
- Management of the offer process to ensure successful candidates are engaged and excited about joining Energi People
- Effective candidate management to ensure engagement throughout the whole process and deliver a positive experience
- Effective relationship management with hiring managers, providing a consultative approach
- Negotiate with agencies where applicable
- Advertise vacancies on multiple social media platforms and build candidate pipeline
- Attend careers fairs to attract talent
- Keeping the CRM system up to date with all activity
- Reporting to the board
Candidate Attraction Strategy
- Proactively targeting passive candidates in the market
- Managing internal applicants
- Support the company where appropriate with assessment and open days
- Proactively build talent pools for the future
- Engage with supply chain to maintain consistent delivery
- Promote the company brand as necessary
- Managing all offers including preparing paperwork (offer letters and contracts)
- On boarding on first day
- Exit Interviews
- Managing training programme for new starters
- Creatively planning, producing and analysing content within the industry and nailing it across all social media channels.
- Creating social media strategies and creating engaging content.
- Maintaining strong relationships throughout the whole organisation and executing commercial objectives that drive the brand forward.
- Updating the website with new content using Word Press
- Planning charity events
- Must come from a recruitment background
Job posted in: Recruitment Consultant Jobs