Talent Acquisition Manager Job, Farnborough
Talent Acquisition Specialist / Internal Recruiter
- Salary: Upto £50k
- Location: Farnbrough – Flexible / Hybrid working options
- Salary: Up to £50k + Bonus
- Industry: Technical & Engineering Recruitment
Energi People are an ambitious organisation with achievable goals. We are looking to recruit a high calibre Talent Acquisition Specialist that matches our ambitions.
We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist / Internal Recruiter to assist in recruiting recruitment consultants who take pride in the service they offer and have a desire to build long-term relationships with their clients, gaining an in-depth understanding of their clients` needs. The environment you will be working in will be a vibrant, busy, and inspiring one.
Talent Acquisition / Internal Recruiter Role & Responsibilities
- Managing the end-to-end process from application sift, telephone, interview and offer management
- Lead face-to-face interviews; ensure successful candidates are suited to the business needs and goals.
- Provide feedback to unsuccessful candidates in a timely manner to ensure a positive candidate experience
- Management of the offer process to ensure successful candidates are engaged and excited about joining Energi People
- Effective candidate management to ensure engagement throughout the whole process and deliver a positive experience
- Effective relationship management with hiring managers, providing a consultative approach
- Negotiate with agencies where applicable
- Advertise vacancies on multiple social media platforms and build candidate pipeline
- Attend careers fairs to attract talent
- Keeping the CRM system up to date with all activity
- Reporting to the board
Candidate Attraction Strategy
- Proactively targeting passive candidates in the market
- Managing internal applicants
- Support the company where appropriate with assessment and open days
- Proactively build talent pools for the future
- Engage with the supply chain to maintain consistent delivery
- Promote the company brand as necessary
- Managing all offers including preparing paperwork (offer letters and contracts)
- Onboarding on the first day
- Exit Interviews
- Managing training programme for new starters
- Creatively planning, producing and analysing content within the industry and nailing it across all social media channels.
- Creating social media strategies and creating engaging content.
- Maintaining strong relationships throughout the whole organisation and executing commercial objectives that drive the brand forward.
- Updating the website with new content using WordPress
- Planning charity events
We are looking to speak to experienced Talent Acquisition Managers / Internal Recruiter that has solid experience in recruiting internally and building talent pools with end-to-end recruitment experience. Experience of working on the agency side would be beneficial however not required.
To apply for this position of Talent Acquisition Manager / Internal Recruiter please click on the button shown or contact us directly for further information.