Team Administrator Job, Manchester
Role and responsibilities:
- Typing Correspondence (letters, submissions and reports with charts and photos).
- Preparation of Invoicing
- Using and keeping internal databases up to date
- Maintaining daily document control using various platforms
- Printing and scanning documents
- Reception duties – good telephone and people skills.
- Maintaining Health & Safety folder
- Supporting the Bids Team when required
- Submitting the teams timesheets to accounts
- Ensure project files are up to date and provide meeting notes. Ensure location plans/addresses are provided for external meetings.
- Facilitate meetings with clients – pre-book meeting rooms, notify reception and order/provide lunch/refreshments (where appropriate)
- 1-3 years’ administration experience
- Knowledge of Consultancy/Construction background advantageous but not essential.
- Capability in Microsoft programmes (e.g Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel).
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Good communication skills.
- Initiative and willingness to learn.