Team Leader/Structural Associate Engineer Job, Kent
Team Leader/Structural Associate Engineer
£45,000 – £60,000 + (Negotiable on experience) – Extensive benefits available
You as the successful Team Leader/Structural Associate Engineer, will be a vital member of staff for this position, you will have the chance to develop the business and have an impact in decisions made whilst leading a team and projects with some really reputable clients.
This company will support you to get a step into a senior management position and being one of the largest Consultancies in Kent, they have the means to offer a huge variety of work from Medium residential refurbishments to large scale commercial new-builds and everything in between.
The successful Team Leader/Structural Associate Engineer will have:
- Chartered status with MICE or MIStructE
- Experience in a similar position where they are involved in the whole process
- Commutable distance to NW Kent area
- The desire to become a senior manager in a thriving, well established business
- Extensive experience within medium and large scale projects within refurbishment, and new builds
This Team Leader/Structural Associate Engineer role will give you the chance to flex your technical skill and to develop an already existing team to fulfil the role of managing a team, under the guidance of the Team Partner.
Energi People are the market leading specialist in Structural Engineering recruitment, with over 20 years of relationships, experience and respected work across the UK market.
Find out more on our website – https://energipeople.com/recruitment/structural-engineering-recruitment/