Team PA to Key Directors Job, London
We have a full-time permanent vacancy for an experienced PA to work and support Key Directors.
The ideal candidate for this challenging post must be motivated, highly organised and flexible – with a helpful, can-do attitude.
There is an emphasis on creating and editing presentations and supporting with bid submissions within this PA role so someone who is confident with InDesign, Keynote or PowerPoint (Keynote training can be given) and has experience with other design packages would be an advantage.
- Complicated diary management and scheduling of meetings/events
- Managing email correspondence
- Creating or editing presentations / lectures in Keynote
- Assisting with Bid Submissions and Company Profiles in InDesign
- Assisting with OJEU Tenders/RFI/Competency questionnaires/Consultant Approval Questionnaires
- Typing of fee proposals, reports and general correspondence
- Directors travel arrangements / itineraries
- Contacting and liaising with clients on director’s behalf
- Maintaining CRM and database system including using campaign software
- Expenses reconciliation
- General cover for other PAs when they are on annual leave
- Occasional general assistance as requested by senior staff or admin/reception.
- Advanced Word/Excel/Outlook essential
- InDesign is essential
- Keynote experience would be an advantage
- High level of accuracy and precision
- Confident and polite telephone manner
- Pleasant disposition
- Work well independently and as part of a team
- Flexible, ‘can do’ attitude
- Good people and management skills
- Anticipating requirements
- Previous PA experience essential, ideally in the Architectural Design / Construction Industry