This is a permanent role, paying circa £40 – £45k pa. Car Allowance, mileage, great pension, private health care.
The role is mobile in the Manchester area with North West travel to manage planned preventative maintenance, install and reactive works to building M&E services.
· Manage the site Teams in accordance with The client’s Procedures and Policies.
· Ensuring the efficient and effective operation, maintenance and repair of the sites M&E Plant and Equipment and Services.
· Ensure that Planned Preventative Maintenance and Reactive tasks are carried out in line with task schedules and industry best practices.
· Compliance with and record keeping for Quality Management System and ownership and upkeep of the log books.
· To assist with all internal and external audits and ensure 100% statutory compliance.
· Assisting with, and managing the Call out System.
· Manage and organise the reactive repairs to the sites M&E and Fabric systems (BMS, Fire, Air Conditioning, Generators, LV Electrical Distribution, Switch Gear, Door Controls, Furniture, Ironmongery, etc).
· Manage site teams to carry out reactive repairs.
· Prioritising and delegating reactive and Planned Preventative Maintenance tasks to the site team ensuring optimum levels of service delivery are being achieved.
· Managing labour levels and holiday/absence cover.
· Management of Specialist Service Contractors: including Induction, signing off and action minor works listed on service report sheets.
· To ensure compliance with customers change control system of works.
· Attend weekly operations meetings and produce relevant reports.
· Arrange and attend monthly service contractor meetings and produce customer monthly reports.
· Utilising Help Desk and PPM systems to monitor staff’s performance and ensure service delivery.
· To build strong relationships with sub-contractors, in particular preferred suppliers, to ensure cost effective solutions that meets their quality expectations delivered to their clients
· To build strong relationships with all customers.
· Assisting the Account Manager with reports and presentations.
· Produce budgets and ensure they are met · Ensure training is highlighted and delivered on time
· Maximise profits Qualifications Completion of a recognised technical training scheme.
IOSH Managing Safely Experience of managing multiple sites Compliance and life cycle management Experience
At least two years at a similar level or equivalent. Formulating, Assessing and Validating Risk Assessments and Method Statements.
Excellent knowledge of the operation of Mechanical & Electrical Services and plant.
They are looking for a very organised individual who has good verbal and written communication skills. Numerate and computer literate. Ability to influence people and build solid teams, deal with clients face to face.
Job posted in: Building Services Mechanical Engineer Jobs
- Manchester (Greater Manchester, England)
- £40000 - £45000 per annum + Car Allowance, mileage, pension
Job Salary/Pay Rate
- Building Services Mechanical Engineer Jobs