We have a current opportunity for a Mechanically biased Technical/ Design Manager on a permanent basis.
The position will be based mainly within their head office in Essex but will require travel to visit various sites throughout the Greater London area.
Responsibilities for the position:
- To ensure that projects comply technically from a design perspective to allow eventual installation to be carried out snag free.
- To oversee all technical aspects of the installation of project work by undertaking regular site visits.
- Provide the initial design for design and build projects for eventual tender purposes.
- To be able to advise the estimating department with regards to technical compliance.
- To work with the buying department to ensure correct product supply and technical submissions to the client.
- Attend pre start design meetings and be able to confidently demonstrate technical ability.
- Produce project schedules for finalised equipment selections.
Key skills/ experience required:
- 7-10 years experience within consultancy/ contracting.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Strong Problem solving skills and decision making capabilities.
- Knowledge of current health and safety regulations.
- Strong mathematical capabilities.
Job posted in: Building Services Construction Jobs
- Essex, England
- £70000 - £90000 per annum
Job Salary/Pay Rate
- Building Services Construction Jobs