Technical Engineer (FM Consultancy) Job, London
Due to another year of exciting growth, a leading international, independent real estate consultancy are looking to recruit an intermediate Building Services Engineer to join their FM Team.
As the Intermediate Engineer you will work alongside the Senior Associate to provide commercial and pragmatic M&E advice and support to property investors, occupiers, operators, and asset managers.
As the successful candidate you will be an enthusiastic and innovative engineer looking for a new role with limitless progress where you can make it your own.
- Undertake maintenance engineering work as the primary focus and undertake other works such as planned
- Managing assets for Property Management clients
- Complete condition reports, planned maintenance reports and performance specification advice
- Focus on continuing to build on our success with maintenance management and act as point of contact, working closely with the building surveying and project management teams
- Client-facing work including networking, writing, and presenting key reports or feedback and communicating effectively to meet client needs within time frames
- Business development and maintain good relationships with key stakeholders/clients to grow the service
- Working as part of the Facilities Management Consultancy team, provide advice on Mechanical and Electrical (M&E) systems to clients and building surveyors
- Experience within a consultancy and able to hit the ground running (desirable)
- Driven, ambitious and enthusiastic about taking ownership of this new role and driving forward the service
- Facilities maintenance background
- IT literate
- An employee-owned business who directly benefit from its success through dividends
- Life assurance and private medical insurance
- Season ticket loan
- 5% Employer pension contribution
- 25 days of holiday and an extra day off on your birthday
- Cycle to work scheme, retail vouchers, gym discounts, and more
- Happy to consider flexible working arrangements
- EV car scheme
- Longevity awards
- Hosting pay day drinks, quarterly lunches, quiz nights, and cultural and sporting activities to socialise and have fun with colleagues.
- Take part in numerous charity events all over the country throughout the year.