Technical Engineer/ Maintenance coordinator Job, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
* Coordinate all maintenance work
* Evaluate maintenance requests, set priorities and process work assignments
* Add Warehouse materials to Manager Plus (asset management system) without markup.
* Update Manager Plus daily with Labour and materials used on each job, including from sub-contractors.
* Open work orders and send to relevant persons for action. Follow up on work orders.
* Oversee and support all administrative duties in the office and ensure that office is operating smoothly.
* Daily billing data entry updates, for preparation and submission of monthly billing.
* Managing and maintaining open lines of communication as a hub between the various service recipients and maintenance.
* Managing and maintaining open lines of communication with the supervisors, ensuring that manager plus is updated daily.
* Identify opportunities for process and office management improvements, design and implement new systems.
* Processing subcontractors PRAs and invoices and prepare contracts monthly accordingly.
* Send the scheduled Preventative Maintenance checks for the following month based on the Preventative Maintenance schedule.
* Check inventory and place orders for supplies when necessary.
* Send and follow up on quotation requests.
* Ensure that daily work sheets and warehouse request forms are printed for the smooth running of the maintenance team.
Essential Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
* Diploma or courses in maintenance/engineering
* Experience in a similar role within a Hotel or Resort maintenance or engineering department
* Demonstrated organisational and time management skills to prioritise, apply judgement and manage multiple tasks
* Proficient in Excel and Manager Plus (or other asset management software)
* Strong report writing skills
* Sound numeracy skills
* High level written and oral communication skills
If you are interested in this role and posses the right credentials please apply now!