Technical Project Manager / Delivery Manager – Retail (Remote) Job, England
Technical Project Manager / Delivery Manager – Retail (Remote)
- Hybrid working but largely remote.
- Salary: Flexible
As the Technical Project Manager / Delivery Manager – Retail, you will have a track record of successfully delivering technology solutions within retail environments and experienced in all areas needed to achieve successful end-to-end technical delivery, from discovery through to post-go live.
Technical Project Manager / Delivery Manager – Retail: Key Requirements
- Proactive self-starter. Must have the ability to provide leadership as a sole contributor
- Ability to manage details, including milestones and interdependencies
- Ability to implement practical project governance and techniques for managing and delivering projects or programmes
- Understands and can manage what is needed to deliver technical solutions including analysis, design/architecture, development, integration, testing, release
- Reasonable technical understanding of what is needed for successful Go-Live and post-Go-Live such as non-functional requirements and service design etc.
Technical Project Manager / Delivery Manager – Retail: Skills and Experience
- Project planning
- Financials management
- Stakeholder management
- Risk management
- Agile and waterfall
- Strong communication skills
Apply for this Technical Project Manager / Delivery Manager job today to discuss the role in confidence.