Thermal Modelling Technician Job, Berkshire
An established multi-disciplinary has an immediate requirement for a thermal modeller to join the sustainability team. You should have at least 3 years’ experience of thermal modelling using IES and be a registered Low Carbon Consultant.
Essential technical skills:
- Thermal modelling utilising IES.
- SAP Calculations.
- sBEM Calculations.
- Energy Reporting (GLA compliant reports and similar for local authorities outside of London).
- Overheating calculations.
- Good understanding of M&E services systems, solutions and integration.
Preferred but not essential:
- Daylight/sunlight modelling experience.
- Passivhaus and PHPP
- Whole life cycle carbon analysis.
- Commercial (offices etc).
- Commercial (shell and core).