Trainee Recruitment Consultant Job, England
Job title: Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Salary: £20,000 – £24,000 (Depending on experience) + commission + benefits + incentives
Industry: Specialist Engineering & Technical Recruitment
Location: Farnborough / Home-based – Free parking
Benefits: Additional Holiday, Onsite Gym, Private Medical, Lifestyle Membership, Pension Scheme, Life Insurance, Monthly Commission, Remote Working, Sales Incentives, Team Celebrations
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Trainee Recruitment Consultant to join a specialist Engineering & Technical Recruitment, founded in 2002, who is passionate about helping people innovate, achieve, and deliver projects globally. They have enjoyed an average of 50% growth over the past 3 years and continue to grow!
As a Trainee Recruitment Consultant your duties will include:
- Sourcing / interviewing candidates
- Advertising job opportunities and manage advert response
- Networking to generate both client and candidate leads
- Business development
- Client meetings
The successful Trainee Recruitment Consultant will have the following skills/experience –
- Looking for a career within sales/recruitment
- People Person with excellent communication skills
- Fun, dynamic, big personality, strong character, and confident
- Well organized with excellent administration skills
- Target driven and money motivated
This is a great opportunity to join a growing business that specializes in providing Contract & Permanent recruitment services into the Engineering & Technical sectors across the globe.
To apply for this role as Trainee Recruitment Consultant, please click apply online and upload an updated copy of your CV.