The Trainee Recruitment Consultant Role
You will learn to manage your own client portfolio and run a business within a business as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant to progress throughout the ranks!
A typical day will include
Business development, client meetings, interviewing candidates, preparing candidates for interviews, marketing, headhunting, negotiating terms of business, maintaining client relationships, hitting targets
You’ll join the team as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant, where initially, on the job training & development will be a large part of your day.
What we can offer
- £16K – £20K basic + commission up to 40%
- All expenses team targets
- Parking on site
- Company drinks on Payday Fridays
- Amazing office location with great, vibrant working environment
- Continuous training with structured career with clear progression plan
- Rewards such as trips to Las Vegas and Barcelona
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading company as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant within a thriving sector. It is a unique opportunity offering fantastic potential to develop personally and professionally.
Job posted in: Recruitment Consultant Jobs
- Farnborough (Hampshire, England)
- £15000 - £20000 per annum + Excellent Benefits
Job Salary/Pay Rate
- Junior / Graduate
- Recruitment Consultant Jobs