Training Coordinator Job, Horley
Job Title: Training Coordinator
Salary: £23,000-£25,000 + Excellent Benefits
Location: Horley, Surrey (Remote)
Are you interested in joining a market leading software developer and provider within the Construction/Engineering, with 30 years of experience in their industry? They are constantly growing and are now in the market for a Training Coordinator to join the team!
My client’s software solutions help you design everything from 2D schematics to the most complex 3D buildings, or infrastructure projects, and a massive aspect of what they do involves training.
The client strives on building relationships with their clients that ensure the success of these clients, by providing consultancy services, development services and extensive training.
As a Training Coordinator, your responsibilities will include –
- Responsible for the planning and organisation of training courses, setting up training links
- Deploying staff to deliver training service
- Maintaining an up-to-date schedule of all training courses
- Contacting trainers to organise training events
- Developing and maintaining excellent communication with sales and training teams
- Working closely with trainers to ensure they have all the resources to conduct training (equipment and materials)
- Admin duties; dealing with correspondence
We are looking for a Training Coordinator with the following skills/experience –
- English & Maths GCSEs
- Minimum of 3 years’ admin experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite particular with Excel
- Ability to manage and prioritise a busy and varied workload
- Flexible attitude with good team working skills
- Diligent with good attention to detail
- Good communication skills
- Pro-active and resilient
To apply for this position of Training Coordinator please click on the button shown or contact Zeshan Ghulam for further information.