An international multi-disciplinary consultancy has an immediate requirement for a Team Leader to join their Utilities department.
The main responsibility of the Utilities Consultant is to manage the planning, design, procurement and construction of utilities infrastructure on large developer led and-or infrastructure projects.
This role forms an integral part of the Infrastructure Services Team and is a Team Leader Role.
- The team support/deliver UK and international projects. At the moment they do more UK work currently than international but much of the future BD focus is on international projects.
- Around two thirds of their work is generated within the Infrastructure & Environment Team – a team that supports landowners, major regeneration projects (some of the largest in the UK) and some housebuilding, plus they bid for public sector infrastructure studies.
- The rest of their work is generated through their Environmental Buildings Team which tends to be early enabling work/enabling work in support of very large (often iconic) buildings in very constrained urban environments. Diversions, streetworks and de-risking of major building projects.
In return they offer a very attractive salary package.
Job posted in: Building Services Construction Jobs
- London (London, England)
- utilities associate director infrastructure civil structural London Hampshire engineering
Important Job Skills
- £65000 - £70000 per annum
Job Salary/Pay Rate
- Building Services Construction Jobs