An international multi-disciplinary consultancy has an immediate requirement for an Associate level design engineer to take a lead role in their Vertical Transportation Group. Based in the London office the successful candidate will have the opportunity to gain extensive experience and influence a number of prestigious projects both in the UK and overseas.
Responsibilities will include
- Providing Vertical Transportation design expertise on single and multi-disciplinary projects.
- You will work as key team members and provide a selection of services including conceptual and scheme design, the preparation of tender packages, complete lift traffic calculations and simulations, site surveys and site monitoring.
- The role will also include providing advice and guidance to other members of the team.
The successful candidate will have 10+ years’ proven experience of Vertical Transportation Design Engineering gained within a building services consultancy, practice or similar (ideally gained within a lift contracting environment), from concept, scheme and detailed design across a range of projects.
- You will have demonstrable knowledge of Vertical Transportation Engineering Systems including their performance, application and operation,
- Beable to apply current engineering standards, practices, regulations and legislation.
- You will also be skilled at undertaking lift traffic analysis, as well as VT systems assessments and surveys.
All candidates need to be team players as they will be working within a multidisciplined group assisting other engineers and also have the ability to work under their own initiative. Candidates will be enthusiastic, self motivated individuals with relevant academic backgrounds, HNC or equivalent, ideally a degree+, and should be a Chartered Engineer or possess the desire to become Chartered.
In return tey offer a competitive salary, 25 days holiday, pension scheme, private healthcare, life assurance, Employee Assistance Programme, Gym incentives.
Job posted in: Building Services Mechanical Engineer Jobs
- London (London, England)
- vertical transportation lifts schindler building services CIBSE design associate
Important Job Skills
- £70000 - £90000 per annum
Job Salary/Pay Rate
- Building Services Mechanical Engineer Jobs