Fantastic opportunity for an experienced MEP Technical Manager with mega projects experience to lead the MEP engineering team of a very well established MEP Contractor in Dubai, who have just been appointed to deliver the MEP Services on a multi-billion dollar project in Abu Dhabi.
- Developing conceptual & detailed design solutions in line with Client’s brief.
- Carrying out the detailed electrical services design and calculations using HevaComp, Amtech, IES, Dialux and/or similar design software tools.
- Management of projects to achieve client satisfaction and profitability for the business.
- Identify and manage allocated resources to achieve project requirements.
- Commercially aware including financial management and reporting responsibility on project costs.
- Technical and quality reviews of project production information to maintain high standards.
- Production/writing of electrical specifications, schedules, reports and technical papers.
- Professionally represent the business at a wide range of meetings from client, design team and site.
- Assist in the preparation of fee submissions and project bids,
- Good communicator with a professional approach to all work and ability to interface and build relationships with clients to secure repeat business.
- Design, supervision and technical reviewing of allocated projects,
- Provide specialist technical advice and guidance at project and group level.
- Conduct/undertake feasibility studies, condition reports, dilapidation and pre-acquisition inspection surveys and reports.
- Be prepared to travel and support other design offices as and when reasonably required by workload.
- Able to demonstrate AutoCad, MEP Revit and BIM knowledge, experience and capability.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Leading the delivery of Mechanical Services scope of work across multiple projects, as part of a single or multi-disciplinary design team
- Carrying out any or all stages of Mechanical Services design from concept to completion as needed
- Working with the business development team, leading the preparation of bids including the generation of man-hours estimates
- Leading a multi-disciplinary design team where required
- Reporting on project performance (technical and financial)
- Actively contributing to the development of the department
- Assuring design quality
- Mentoring and coaching other team members
Who we’re looking for
- An individual with a comprehensive and current knowledge base of all mechanical building and infrastructure services
- Technical knowledge of mechanical building services in at least one of their core sectors (aviation, defence, life sciences and manufacturing, nuclear, power, public and rail)
- Knowledge of assurance processes, codes of practice, standards and relevant sections of statutory documentation
- Demonstrable track record of exceptional project delivery and client satisfaction in both technical and commercial aspects
- Experienced in the delivery of major projects within a variety of business sectors
- Exceptional communication skills
- Ability to liaise and co-ordinate with clients, architects and all other members of the design team
- Degree qualified in Mechanical Engineering, Building Services or the equivalent
- A member of a professional institute, such as CIBSE or IET
This is an excellent opportunity to further progress your career as a Mechanical Engineer in a collaborative and supportive team.
Opportunity to work for a prestigious building services consultancy in central London with a team that are steadily growing due to a recent move.
Immediate need for a Contract Senior Public Health Engineer role, working for an international consultancy based in Croydon.
Mobile multi-skilled engineer needed to join a growing company servicing clients in and around central London.
Senior Electrical Design Engineer required for an innovative independent building services consultancy in their Central London office
Fantastic opportunity to work as an Intermediate Mechanical Engineer for a steadily expanding small Mechanical contractor based in Berkshire.
Fantastic opportunity to work as Junior Mechanical Engineer for a steadily expanding small Mechanical contractor based in the Berkshire area.
My client, are an M&E provider in London who assist with the design, installation and maintenance of all commercial, mechanical and electrical projects. They are a specialist services contractor providing M&E, fire alarm and security solutions to an ever growing number of clients.
They are currently looking for a Junior level Mechanical Project Engineer to join their pre construction team.
Excellent opportunity for a General Manager to run one of the British Virgin Island’s top resort. This will suit a General Manager with 10 years of experience within the hospitality industry. The successful General Manager will be responsible for a luxury island resort with a marina in the British Virgin Islands.
Well established air conditioning and refrigeration company based in North London are looking to recruit an experienced AC Maintenance Engineer.
My client offer M&E services to high street banks, the NHS and private health care providers. They have fantastic relationships with the likes of Wates and ISG & some major high street retailers.
They are currently one of the UK’s leading M&E contractors and have gained an excellent reputation which means most business is repeat business.
They are currently looking for an Electrical Project Manager based in the Kent/Essex area to join their Building Services team.
My client are looking for a new Mechanical Project Manager within the Building Services based in the Camberley, Surrey area. The majority of projects being mostly Hospitals, Schools and Colleges covering the areas of South West London, Surrey & Hampshire.
Excellent long term contract opportunity for an experienced MEP Professional, with a background within main contractors or consultants to be a pivotal part of the strategic delivery of one of London’s most prestigious projects.
Great opportunity to work as a Sustainability Engineer for an established building services consultancy based in the Berkshire area.
The Senior Mechanical Engineer will be responsible for dealing with all stages of the project from inception to completion. They will need to be an experienced degree qualified engineer capable of taking the lead on projects and liaising with high level clients/ attending project and site meetings.
Proven Site Supervisor required for April start in Grand Cayman.
My client have been established since 1935. Having started out as a small family run business, they have now evolved into the M&E partner of choice for a prestigious client base including Berkeley Homes, One Health care and Gatwick Airport. They are currently looking for a Mechanical Working Site Supervisor for a commercial project in Portsmouth.