An international M&E consultancy is seeking an Intermediate/Senior Electrical design engineer to be based in their Oxfordshire office with the ability to inspire others.
My client provides a diverse range of services to a rapidly expanding client base. Established in 1935, my client started out as a small family run business providing a wide range of engineering products and services to local enterprises. Today, they have evolved into the M & E partner of choice for a prestigious client base including Berkeley Homes, OneHealthcare, Premier Estates and Gatwick Airport through South East England.
Intermediate electrical design engineer to work with a niche building services consultancy.
- Developing conceptual & detailed design solutions in line with Client’s brief.
- Carrying out the detailed electrical services design and calculations using HevaComp, Amtech, IES, Dialux and/or similar design software tools.
- Management of projects to achieve client satisfaction and profitability for the business.
- Identify and manage allocated resources to achieve project requirements.
- Commercially aware including financial management and reporting responsibility on project costs.
- Technical and quality reviews of project production information to maintain high standards.
- Production/writing of electrical specifications, schedules, reports and technical papers.
- Professionally represent the business at a wide range of meetings from client, design team and site.
- Assist in the preparation of fee submissions and project bids,
- Good communicator with a professional approach to all work and ability to interface and build relationships with clients to secure repeat business.
- Design, supervision and technical reviewing of allocated projects,
- Provide specialist technical advice and guidance at project and group level.
- Conduct/undertake feasibility studies, condition reports, dilapidation and pre-acquisition inspection surveys and reports.
- Be prepared to travel and support other design offices as and when reasonably required by workload.
- Able to demonstrate AutoCad, MEP Revit and BIM knowledge, experience and capability.
Senior Electrical Design Engineer required for an innovative independent building services consultancy in their Central London office